Although Halloween was a little different this year, the change didn't stop your favorite celebrities from dressing to the nines. Here's a list of our favorite looks of the night:
Bella Hadid as 'Lichtenstein Painting'
Of course Bella Hadid would look stunning even in a blue wig - the model dressed up like your favorite old comic book character, and we're living for it.
Hailey Bieber dressed up as Nurse Dolly from Ratched on Netflix. Her husband Justin Bieber dressed up as Woody from the Toy Story series.
Kim Kardashian West as 'Tiger King'
Kim Kardashian West was Carole Baskin, while family friend Jonathan Cheban was the infamous Joe Exotic. The kids were dressed up as their little tigers, which pulled the entire look together.
The Weeknd as 'The Nutty Professor'
The Weeknd might just have won Halloween with his 'Nutty Professor' costume. His Instagram is currently filled with hilarious videos of him dancing at a Halloween party.
Lil Nas X as 'Nicki Minaj'
Lil Nas X dressed up as fellow rapper Nicki Minaj - aka NAS MARAJ.
Bretman Rock as 'Edna Mode'
The energy created in this picture is unmatched. Bretman Rock killed it with his Edna costume - and even brought his nephew along to play the part of Jack Jack.
Halsey as 'Corpse Bride'
Halsey looked scary and stunning at the same time as she dressed up as 'Emily' from Corpse Bride.
Kylie Jenner and friends as 'Power Rangers'
Choose your color and fighter. Kylie Jenner and friends Stassie Karanikolaou, Victoria and Sofia Villaroel, and Carter Gregory dressed up as the Power Rangers.
Kendall Jenner as 'Pamela Anderson'
Kendall Jenner looked amazing as Pamela Anderson - and we love the vintage looking photos encouraging people to vote on Election Day.
Hannah Godwin and Dylan Barbour as 'Fiona' and 'Lord Farquaad'
This might just be my favorite look of the night. Bachelor and Bachelorette stars Hannah Godwin and Dylan Barbour dressed up as Princess Fiona and Lord Farquaad from Shrek. Hannah, you should think about dyeing your hair red, because we're in love with it.
- Heidi Klum's Halloween Costumes From The Past Decade ... ›
- The Best Halloween Costumes From Iconic TV Comedies - Advocate ... ›
- John Cameron Mitchell Set To Play Joe Exotic In Limited Series - Advocate Channel ›
- Nicolas Cage Won't Play Joe Exotic as Amazon Scrapes Tiger King Series - Advocate Channel ›
- Netflix Announces the Return of 'Tiger King' for Season 2 - Advocate Channel ›
- Spooky Premieres Set to Debut Right On Time for Halloween - Advocate Channel ›
- Carole King will be Inducted by Taylor Swift and Jennifer Hudson to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame - Advocate Channel ›
- Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Our Favorite Celeb Looks from 2021 - Advocate Channel ›
- The Best Celeb Costumes from Halloween 2021 - Advocate Channel ›
- Looking Back on Our Favorite 'Euphoria' Makeup Looks - Advocate Channel ›
- Bella Hadid Opens Up About Her Abusive Past Relationships - Advocate Channel ›
- 'Joe Vs. Carole' Trailer Drops - Advocate Channel ›
- Pamela Anderson Sets Record Straight With New Netflix Documentary - Advocate Channel ›
- Is Stassie Karanikolaou Still Friends With Jordyn Woods!? - Advocate Channel ›
- Halsey Opens Up About Recent Hospital Visits and More - Advocate Channel ›