After nearly a year, Billie Eilish and actor Matthew Tyler Vorce have officially split.
Although nothing has been addressed by the “Happier Than Ever” singer, Vorce has spoken out against the rumors circulating.
Following an Instagram story made Monday that claimed Vorce had cheated, he quickly took to social media to defend his name.
"No one cheated on anyone. Relationships end. Simple as that.”
Vorce also shared in a separate story that following the breakup, he's been experiencing harsh backlash from the singer's fan base.
“The fact that thousands of people take time out of their day to write the most heinous things on someone they will never knows post is the most cowardly thing you can possibly do. Live your own life.”
The two first sparked rumors of dating back in April 2021 following photographs of Eilish and Vorce getting close over coffee.
In June, during her cover story with Rolling Stone, Eilish shared how she felt following her past breakup with Brandon Adams.
“I was thriving. I felt exactly like who I was. Everything around me was exactly how it was supposed to be. I felt like I was getting better. I felt happier than ever."
Eilish remains true to her lyrics “I dont talk shit about you on the internet” and has yet to confirm or deny the breakup.
- An Inside Look at 'The Outside Story' With Olivia Edward - Advocate ... ›
- The Cast Of 'Shrill' Takes Fans Behind-The-Scenes On The Final ... ›
- Sarah Michelle Gellar Reacts to Being Billie Eilish's Childhood ... ›
- Billie Eilish Opens Up About Living With Tourette Syndrome ... ›
- Harry Styles Set to Headline Coachella 2022, Alongside Ye and ... ›
- Shailene Woodley and Aaron Rodgers Are 'Done for Good ... ›
- Coldplay and Selena Gomez Drop Trippy Music Video for 'Let ... ›
- Billie Eilish Fans Are Manifesting A Harry Styles Collab After Her ... ›