Behind The Scenes Of 'Shrill'
Aidy Bryant's character Annie is looking for love after the big breakup at the end of season 2.... Will she find a real match before the end of the series?
"They're reordering their lives in a more healthy way. My character is so narcissistic and Aidy's self hating at times, but there is a sense of we have a new way of working together, we're going to be more equal."
"It's more of a deeper dive into their feelings and their backstories... I just really fell in love with it and didn't think I had anything in common with this guy, but I realized I do. He was queer, grew up at the same time I did in a part of the country that wasn't easy to be queer."
And the producers of Shrill hope fans will be satisfied with the ending of the show. Lindy West said:
"I really like where it ends up. It's not with her being rescued by a romantic relationship. It's her and her best friend keeping each other afloat."
Look for new episodes streaming now on Hulu!
- Behind The Scenes - Advocate Channel ›
- Behind The 'Mighty Ducks' Reboot On Disney Plus - Advocate Channel ›
- Netflix Announces Season 4 of 'You' Days Before Season 3 Premiere - Advocate Channel ›
- Celina Smith Shares A Sneak Peek Of NBC's 'Annie Live!' - Advocate Channel ›
- What to Know About Season 4 of 'You' - Advocate Channel ›
- 'Ozark' Debuts Trailer for Final Episodes - Advocate Channel ›
- Selena Gomez Claps Back At Social Media User on TikTok - Advocate Channel ›
- Billie Eilish and Matthew Vorce Breakup, He Confirms - Advocate Channel ›