The Bachelorette aired the finale last night and Tayshia Adams is engaged! We're recapping the grand finale!
Monday night, Bachelor Nation fans and Tayshia were surprised to see the return of Ben. Tayshia, annoyed with him returning, allowed him to stay for the rose ceremony. Just before Ben left to get ready for the ceremony, the two shared a very passionate kiss.
Tayshia Ends Her Relationship with Ivan
Right before the rose ceremony, Tayshia pulled Ivan aside to talk to him sending him home due to her concern for religion. The couple discussed Tayshia being Christian on their overnight date. Her Christian faith is part of her beliefs and morals while Ivan admitted he is unsure about his faith. Ivan looked heartbroken leaving while Tayshia gave roses to Zac and Ben.
Ben Meets The Family
Now it's time to meet Tayshia's family; her dad, Desmond, her mom, Rosario, and brothers Brice and Desmond Jr. Ben was the first bachelor to meet Tayshia's family as her parents seemed impressed with his intentions for their daughter.
Zac Meets The Family
Zac was up next to meet Tayshia's family and revealed that he was ready to start a family with her and ready to propose. Zac discussed previously being married and also seemed to impress her parents.
The very next morning Desmond showed up to have a one-on-one conversation with his daughter. He told her:
Frankly, I'm worried, I've seen you hurt before.
Desmond doesn't want Tayshia to rush the engagement even though he found both guys perfectly acceptable. He also told Tayshia that he doesn't want her making the biggest mistake of her life.
Zac's Last Date
Tayshia and Zac went on their final date. The couple had a fun dance lesson where they learned the first dance for a wedding. The couple then had dinner, but Tayshia was worried if Zac would change his mind. However, she came to terms knowing what her heart wanted and it's not with Ben, it's with Zac.
Ben Sent Home Again
Tayshia had to make a very difficult decision to let Ben go....again, her heart is with Zac. She broke the news to him and said he was happy for her. He told Tayshia:
When you love somebody, you want them to be happy.
After being broken up with Tayshia for a second time he felt he lost a really good thing knowing they would have had a good life together. This was a pretty devastating breakup.
Tayshia & Zac Get Engaged!
It all came down to this moment! Zac got a ring and was ready to propose. Tayshia began to have some doubts, but felt excited and nervous. Chris Harrison comforted her giving her a hug and a friendly "I love you."
Before Zac got down on one knee he told Tayshia:
The first conversation we ever had by our fountain, we talked about how everything happens for a reason. I came here because I was supposed to meet you, I came here because I was supposed to fall in love with you,
He also said:
Nothing has ever felt so right in my entire life. I love you, Tayshia. We spoke of the importance of loyalty, and I will always be loyal to you.
Tayshia told Zac she loved him, but it was more than that stating:
It's this wild, wild love that I've tried to come up with so many reasons to not believe, and you have truly made me believe that there doesn't have to be flaws, and that I deserve love with a man who won't run away. I love you, Zac Clark.
Then it came down to the moment where Zac got down on one knee and proposed to a happily crying Tayshia who gave him the final rose and the couple "rode" off in a fake taxicab headed to New York City.
It was a wild season with two bachelorettes and many roses and tears. Now, get ready because January 4 we start a new season of The Bachelor.
- Bachelorette Tayshia Adams' Ex-Husband Breaks Silence on Divorce ›
- Tayshia & Zac C. Have A Wedding Photoshoot: Recapping The ... ›
- Cold Feet and Fantasy Suites: Recapping The Latest Episode Of ... ›
- Tayshia Reflects On Black Lives Matter: Recapping The Latest ... ›
- Howard Stern Gives His Two Cents On 'The Bachelorette' - Advocate ... ›
- 'The Bachelor' Season Premiere Recap - Advocate Channel ›
- Bachelor Recap: The Mean Girls Get a Taste of Their Own Medicine - Advocate Channel ›
- 'Bachelorette' Episode 2 Recap - Advocate Channel ›
- Kaitlyn Bristowe and Tayshia Adams Return as Hosts of 'The Bachelorette' - Advocate Channel ›
- Lee Brice Celebrates Hitting The Road & Performing New Chart Topping Songs - Advocate Channel ›
- Thirty Bachelors Announced for Michelle Young's Season Of 'The Bachelorette' - Advocate Channel ›
- 'Love is Blind' Returns for Another Season: Meet the Cast - Advocate Channel ›
- Bachelor Clayton Echard Says He Wishes He "Never Would've Fallen In Love" - Advocate Channel ›
- Bachelor Finale Recap: The Rose Ceremony From Hell - Advocate Channel ›
- Kaitlyn Bristowe on Why 'The Bachelorette' Shouldn't Have Two Leads - Advocate Channel ›
- Chris Rock Breaks Silence on Will Smith Oscars Slap - Advocate Channel ›
- Britney Spears May Say 'I Do' Today - Advocate Channel ›
- How Britney Spears' Mom Reacted to Her Wedding After Not Being Invited - Advocate Channel ›
- Is It Sexist to Have Two Bachelorettes... Andi Dorfman Thinks So - Advocate Channel ›