Kelly Dodd has been denied a contract renewal along with Braunwyn Windham-Burke and Elizabeth Lyn Vargas for the next season of RHOC. None will be returning for the upcoming 16th season.
Dodd has been a controversial figure for many fans as she has made hurtful comments and tone-deaf statements in the past. One of these comments was back in 2020 when she said that Covid-19 was "God's way of thinning the herd". She also claimed that "no one is dying" in Orange County in May 2020.
Her views eventually evolved as she apologized for these comments, started wearing masks, etc.
In 2021, Dodd has been questioned by fans again as she noticeably left out Black Lives Matter from her since-deleted Instagram list of 2020 events. She also wore a tasteless "Drunk Wives Matter" hat at a bridal shower, mocking the Black Lives Matter Movement.
Bravo really has made a huge decision with Vargas being pushed out after only one season and Windham-Burke exiting after only two years. With Kelly Dodd and the others gone, The Real Housewives of Orange Countyhas some large roles to fill.
One of the returning faces that will join Shannon Beador, Gina Kirschenheiter, and Emily Simpson, is Heather Dubrow. Dubrow has previously been on five seasons of the show up until 2017 when she exited. It will be exciting to see who else Bravo goes with as they clearly have strong opinions about who truly are, The Real Housewives of Orange County.
- Sonja Morgan Says #RHONY Season 13 Is Her "Favorite Season ... ›
- 'RHOC' Braunwyn Windham-Burke Talks Battling Addiction While ... ›
- RHOC Star Emily Simpson Tells Us About Her Experience With ... ›
- 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' Takes On A Case of ... ›
- 'RHOC' Kelly Dodd Says She Was Completely 'Blindsided' By Her Exit On Show - Advocate Channel ›
- BravoCon 2021 Postponed Due to Covid-19 - Advocate Channel ›