Pop star and beauty mogul Rihanna has chimed in after being mentioned on Bravo'sThe Real Housewives of New York City.
Mention of the singer came during an argument between cast members Ramona Singer, Leah McSweeney, and LuAnn de Lesseps on Tuesday's episode.
The ladies, who are often at odds, were discussing a Christmas song the group was making for charity and Leah was inquiring about where the money would be going.
The argument escalated when Singer made a remark about hypothetically promoting McSweeney's fashion brand Married to the Mob.
In response, McSweeney quipped:
"You're not exactly my demographic, so it's all good. I already have Rihanna wearing my s**t, I don't need you wearing my s**t."
Following the episode, Rihanna took to Instagram and posted a photo of her wearing one of McSweeney's designs and a video of her mention in the show.
The singer's post is not too surprising as she is a known reality TV viewer and fan.
According to BravoTV, Rihanna has been vocal about watching The Real Housewives franchise and other Bravo shows like Shah's of Sunset and Vanderpump Rules.
She even slid into Real Housewives of Potomacstar Karen Huger's DMs.
Since it aired, both Singer and McSweeney have posted about Rihanna's shoutout on their Instagram pages.
- Andy Cohen and Madonna Honored at GLAAD Media Awards ... ›
- Kelly Dodd Will Not Be Returning To 'The Real Housewives of ... ›
- Celebs Watch The Super Bowl And React To Tom Brady's 7th Title ... ›
- tv-news - Advocate Channel ›
- real-housewives - Advocate Channel ›
- Peacock Announces Real Housewives Holiday Movie - Advocate Channel ›
- Rihanna Becomes the Wealthiest Female Musician - Advocate Channel ›
- BravoCon 2021 Postponed Due to Covid-19 - Advocate Channel ›