Today celebrities took to their socials to celebrate the accomplishments of women, as well as shed light on various organizations to educate their fans for International Women's Day.
Mary Jo Campbell, Khloé Kardashian, North West, Kris Jenner, Kim Kardashian, Chicago West, Penelope Disick, Kourtney Kardashian, Stormi Webster, and Kylie Jenner
Kim Kardashian took to her Instagram story to post a series of images with her family celebrating women everywhere. Featured alongside Kim are relatives Mary Jo Campbell, Khloé Kardashian, North West, Kris Jenner, Chicago West, Penelope Disick, Kourtney Kardashian, Stormi Webster, and Kylie Jenner.
Actress Margot Robbie lent her socials to award-winning humanitarian Elizabeth Nyamayaro to celebrate International Women's Day.
Nyamayaro has taken over Robbie's account advocating for an end to gender inequality and freedom for all.
Jennifer Lopez and Emme Muñiz
Singer and actress Jennifer Lopez took to her Instagram to post a series of stories from behind the scenes photos of "Limitless" (2018). Taking from the song, the artist captioned each of her posts "I Am Limitless" and featured images with her daughter Emme Muñiz.
The Prom (2020) actress went on to post images with her various female squads, promoting women supporting women, and another post reading a list of women we have lost due to acts of hatred who are not here to celebrate with us today, including Breonna Taylor and more.
In her interview with Apple Music, Grande speaks of women in music stating,
"There are so many lenses through which we can explore female empowerment in music. Confidence, celebration of self, flexing the way men do, sexual liberation, healing from heartbreak, uplifting one another, and just all around challenging the definition of what women and girls 'should' be."
Director and actress Salma Hayek reposted The Kering Foundation's post speaking on the effect Covid-19 has had on women's rights progression and asking individuals to not wait in helping make a change in strengthening rights for future generations.
Actress Halle Berry took to her Instagram story sharing,
"Happy International Women's Day. Let's continue to build each other up and kick ass."
Actress Anne Hathaway took to her Instagram to celebrate the brilliant women she had been directed by, including Nancy Meyers, Dee Rees, Lone Scherfig, Barbara Kopple, Kate Barker-Froyland, Julie Taymor, and Kathleen Marshall.
In celebration of #IWD2021, actress Sofia Vergara shared the women of her team with fans, including the creative directors and managers that help the actress throughout all of her endeavors.
There is a lot to celebrate today and look forward to in years to come. Make sure to wish a Happy International Women's Day to all and thank the women in your life who have sacrificed so much.
- WWE's Stephanie McMahon Fights for Gender Equality - Advocate ... ›
- Gloria Steinem Film to Showcase Her Battle for Gender Equality ... ›
- ELLE Honors These Trailblazing Women In November Issue ... ›
- Issa Rae: Representing Women of Color - Advocate Channel ›
- Meghan Markle Called These Women 'Forces for Change ... ›
- The Kardashians Premiere Final Season & Lisa Vanderpump Debuts New Show! - Advocate Channel ›
- Kylie Jenner Shares Photos of Her Pregnancy on Instagram - Advocate Channel ›
- Kendall Jenner Spotted with Kourtney Kardashian's Exes Luka Sabbat and Younes Bendjima - Advocate Channel ›
- Kylie Jenner Shares Glimpse of Baby Webster With Travis Scott - Advocate Channel ›
- Kim Kardashian Was Gifted a Lock of Marilyn Monroe's Hair - Advocate Channel ›
- How Stars Celebrated Mother's Day - Advocate Channel ›
- Selena Gomez Responds to Comments About Shading Hailey Bieber - Advocate Channel ›
- Kylie Jenner Gives Update on Postpartum Struggles - Advocate Channel ›
- 'This Is Us' Bids Tearful Goodbye to Beloved Character - Advocate Channel ›
- Inside Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker's Magical Wedding in Italy - Advocate Channel ›
- Is Kris Jenner Secretly Married? - Advocate Channel ›
- Kendall Jenner Says Having a Baby Feels "More Real" Than Ever - Advocate Channel ›
- Scott Disick and Rebecca Donaldson Call It Quits - Advocate Channel ›
- A Glimpse Into North West's 9th Birthday Party - Advocate Channel ›
- Kris Jenner on How She Feels About Her Children Having Kids Outside of Marriage - Advocate Channel ›
- Watch Kylie Jenner and Stormi Webster's Recreate Their Own TikTok Trend - Advocate Channel ›
- Jennifer Lopez on Feeling "Physically Paralyzed" Due to Exhaustion - Advocate Channel ›