Last night during the 30 Rock reunion, NBC aired a surprise commercial advertising Peacock's new and original content, including a brief clip of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star with the caption "Vanderpump Dogs: A Peacock Original" sending fans to speculate about the new series.
Well good morning ...I’ve known about this for months lol... Thought it was supposed to be secret,but apparently it’s announced!— Lisa Vanderpump (@Lisa Vanderpump) 1594998706.0
Vanderpump took to Twitter to confirm the news and share her surprise about the announcement saying :
"Well good morning ...I've known about this for months lol...Thought it was supposed to be secret,but apparently it's announced!"
She went on to retweet fans offering congratulations and sharing their excitement about the new series!
No details have been confirmed about the show's release or contents, but fans speculate that Vanderpump Dogs will follow the star's rescue center and foundation of the same name where dogs are rehabilitated and placed into loving homes.
Peacock launched on July 15th and is free for fans who now have one more reality series from Lisa Vanderpump to binge and obsess over!
- Here's What Movies And Shows Are Coming to Peacock This Summer ›
- 'The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills' Speak Out On Garcelle ... ›
- Lisa Vanderpump Has Arrived in Las Vegas with the Vanderpump ... ›
- Lisa Vanderpump Honored with Hollywood Legacy Award For ... ›
- Happy National Dog Day From These Insta-Famous Pups - Celebrity Page ›
- Lisa Vanderpump's Restaurants Announce Mask Mandate - Celebrity Page ›
- Shan Boodram Teams Up With Andy Cohen On Steamy New Peacock Series 'Ex-Rated' - Celebrity Page ›