US Weekly correspondent Christina Garibaldi joins us to talk about this week's cover story of Van Halen's ex-wife, Valerie Bertinelli, mourns the star's death and more celebrity news.
This issue's cover story is about Valerie Bertinelli, who was married to the late Eddie Van Halen for more than 20 years. They shared one son and although they split, they remained close. Bertinelli even attended his second wedding, and Eddie's brother, Alex Van Halen, officiated Bertinelli's second wedding as well. A source told US Weekly,
Valerie is truly heartbroken . . . Eddie was Valerie's first love, and she wouldn't trade a minute of their time together.
Van Halen, the acclaimed, guitar superstar, recently passed away after a long battle with cancer.
Valerie Bertinelli is an actress and television personality known for One Day at a Time and her own Valerie's Home Cooking. Their son, Wolfgang Van Halen, followed in his father's footsteps and is a musician and even the bassist for his band, Van Halen. Wolf also posted a series of photos honoring his legendary father.
Of course, she and her family had a celebration extravagant enough to match their energy.
John Cena secretly got married to his fiance, Shay Shariatzadeh, on October 12th. They have kept their relationship pretty private other than the occasional red carpet appearance, but according to E!, Shay has a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering and works at Avigilon, a Motorola Solutions company.
Pick up an issue of US Weekly to read more on these stories and others!
- Tom Hanks Returns To Australia, Where He Contracted COVID-19 ... ›
- Rock Icon Eddie Van Halen Dead At 65 - Advocate Channel ›
- John Cena Marries Shay Shariatzadeh In Private Ceremony ... ›
- Kim Kardashian's 40th Birthday Photos From A Private Island ... ›
- Britney Spears May Say 'I Do' Today - Advocate Channel ›
- How Britney Spears' Mom Reacted to Her Wedding After Not Being Invited - Advocate Channel ›