While the MTV Video Music Awards are definitely going to look different this year, one thing fans can count on is amazing performances by their favorite artists as MTV announced that The Weeknd, Roddy Ricch, Maluma, CNCO would join this year's line-up.
MTV announced the new performers on Twitter to excite fans!
Boy band CNCO reacted to the announcement on their Twitter account! The first time performers are nominated for Best Quarantine Performance and Best Choreography.
The Weeknd is performing for the second time on the show and is up for six awards. This will be Roddy Ricch's first time performing on the VMA's as he competes for three nominations. Maluma is competing for Best Latin Video.
The four artists join the previously announced performers BTS, Doja Cat, and J. Balvin. Each performance will occur in New York City at outdoor venues spread across the five boroughs after cancelling plans for indoor performances.
- First Performers Announced For The 2020 MTV VMAs - Advocate Channel ›
- Governor Cuomo Announces That The 2020 MTV VMAs Will Take ... ›
- MTV Is Exploring Options For The 2020 VMA s - Advocate Channel ›
- Full VMA Nomination List Coming Out On Thursday - Advocate Channel ›
- MTV Cancels Indoor Performances For VMAs - Advocate Channel ›
- Best Dressed From Last Night's VMAs - Advocate Channel ›