Yesterday, "Bad Guy" singer Billie Eilish was trending on twitter after she was photographed stepping out of the house in a form fitting outfit.
A few men were making criticisms over the singer's post-quarantine body but the internet was quick to call out the toxic behavior. Many women stepped up to point out that no man has any business sharing their opinion of a woman's body...let alone an 18 year-old.
In the past, Eilish has pointed out her choice of baggy clothing comes from a desire to avoid being sexualized from the entertainment industry.
Billie Eilish had done things her way when it comes to fashion and doing so has made her one of the most stylish to ever grace red carpets.
Here's a style guide to how you can incorporate some Billie Eilish into your next look!
Hair, of course
Billie Eilish is known for her bold green roots and shoulder length hair. Whether or not you think you can pull off the exact look, you shouldn't be so afraid to make a bold choice. Eilish wears a bold choice every day on top of her head.
Color, and lots of it!
Easy way to be bold, show of some color. Eilish is known for being drawn to neons while tastefully complimenting them with neutrals. She most often goes bold in bright yellows and greens.
You can't hold all six of your Grammy Awards without a nice set of nails! Eilish likes them long, bold, yet complimentary to the outfit. The priority here is not always function.
If it isn't clear already, Eilish has a sweet spot for Gucci in particular. She's got a pair of the designer shades to go with every outfit. Make them chunky, dark, and mysterious.
As stated before, Eilish isn't going for the hourglass silhouette that so many in Hollywood desire. Rather, she likes to use her layers to build her own shape. Often time, she goes for a boxy, oversized shape that has now become a staple to her looks.
Oh, and don't forget: chunky sneakers.
Will you be incorporating any of these fashion tips into your next outfit? Let us know and forget to share your Billie Eilish channeled looks with us!
- Billie Eilish, Justin Bieber Address The Connection Between Race ... ›
- Billie Eilish Has A New Documentary Hitting Theaters & AppleTV+ ... ›
- A Billie Eilish x Fender Ukulele Is On Sale Now - Advocate Channel ›
- Billie Eilish Reveals She Battled COVID-19 In An Interview With Howard Stern - Advocate Channel ›
- Daniel Radcliffe Does Not Want to Return to 'Harry Potter' Franchise - Advocate Channel ›
- Billie Eilish's Coolest Style Moments | POPSUGAR Fashion ›
- Billie Eilish Clothes & Outfits | Steal Her Style ›
- How to Get Billie Eilish's Style - Billie Eilish Fashion Tips ›
- Billie Eilish Wants To Change Her Style & Image When She Turns 18 ›
- Billie Eilish: Gen Z's Outrageous Fashion Role Model - The New ... ›
- Billie Eilish Said She Wears Baggy Clothes For This Reason - Billie ... ›