Sunday morning, Post Malone shared the news of the birth of his baby girl on "The Howard Stern Show."
The "Circles" rapper said,
"I woke up at 2:30 in the afternoon, I went and I kissed my baby girl."
Stern quickly chimed in, asking if he was referring to his girlfriend or baby, to which the artist replied,
No, that's my daughter," the rapper answered.
During the conversation, Stern also asked Post Malone for clarification on the current status of his relationship.
"Is she your girlfriend or your wife at this point?" Stern asked.
"She's my fiance," Malone replied.
The birth of his baby girl comes two months after he first announced that his partner was pregnant.
"I'm excited for this next chapter in my life, I'm the happiest I've ever been, and for since I could remember I was sad," he shared to People Magazine. "Time to take care of my body and my family and friends, and spread as much love as we can every day."
Post Malone has been known to keep his life as private as possible.
- 10. NFL Super Bowl LVI Commercial || Bring Down The House ... ›
- NBC Announces 2021 Billboard Music Awards Date - Advocate Channel ›
- Chaney Johnes Posts Sappy Instagram for Kanye West's Birthday ... ›
- 'Star Wars' Family Claps Back Against Racist Messages - Advocate ... ›
- Favorite Music Video Choreographically (Socially Voted) - Advocate ... ›
- The Weeknd Announces 'Dawn FM' Release This Friday - Advocate ... ›
- Harry Styles won the Billboard Chart Achievement Award - Advocate ... ›
- Get An Inside Scoop On The Patrick Mahomes GQ Interview ... ›
- BTS - Advocate Channel ›
- How Post Malone Really Feels About Becoming a Father - Advocate ... ›
- All of the Best Super Bowl LVI Commercials - Advocate Channel ›
- The Most Expensive Music Artists Based on Appearance Fees Ranked - Advocate Channel ›
- The 2021 iHeartRadio Music Awards Announce Nominees - Advocate Channel ›
- 2020 BBMAs Recap: Big Moments, Winners, And Performances From Last Night’s Billboard Music Awards - Advocate Channel ›