Paris Hilton strips down all of her walls in her latest YouTube original film This is Paris. After years of putting up a false image, the star opens up to Advocate Channel host Sonia Isabelle about her journey to becoming vulnerable.
The media personality shares:
"This film is 100 percent the real Paris and I am an open book and talk about things that I've told not even my closest friends or family members."
Paris discusses the character she has been playing for years to appease the public despite facing an internal battle within herself.
She reveals the physical abuse that she faced as a child that she felt uncomfortable telling anyone. Paris opens up about being held in solitary confinement and physically assaulted at a school for troubled youth during her teenage years.
She describes coming out with her story:
It was very hard. Just to open up about that and speak about things I've never talked about was uncomfortable. But now that I've done it I feel free and empowered. The fact that it's making a difference and is helping saves children's lives was worth it to me."
Paris is currently running a one-woman empire, working on many projects including fragrances, fashion, and DJing.
The star also discusses spending quality time with her boyfriend Carter Reum in quarantine:
"Getting to spend so much time with my boyfriend every single day. We are so close. I'm just so excited for our future together."
Garibalidi also mentions the rough patch that artists Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton went through when moving into their new Los Angeles home. However, she hears that they are "very happy" now that they are settled.
You can watch the courageous star's documentary on YouTube streaming now!
- 'Parkland Rising' Documentary Premieres Virtually Tonight ... ›
- Inside Beyoncé's New Documentary on Netflix - Advocate Channel ›
- Paris Hilton Reveals Personal Side In Her Upcoming Documentary ... ›
- The First Official Trailer For Paris Hilton's 'This is Paris' Has Just ... ›
- Paris Hilton is Engaged! Here's What We Know - Advocate Channel ›
- A Timeline Of Paris Hilton's Fame: From Socialite To Business Mogul - Advocate Channel ›