After a hiatus from the stage due to coronavirus complications, the Vegas strip shows are back!
Seven MGM Resorts' Show on the Las Vegas Strip will return to the stage to begin entertaining audiences once again. This includes mainstays David Copperfield and stand-up comedians Brad Garrett and Carrot Top, who are all returning to Strip. Hip-hop dance crew Jabbawockeez will also return.
Carrot Top will be moving to a more spacious room to allow for social distancing, along with Brad Garrett's Comedy Club, 'Fantasy', and 'Timeless.' David Copperfield's 'Live the Impossible' will return to David Copperfield Theater at MGM Grand.
MGM Resorts shared to their Twitter feed this afternoon:
Let the show begin! Entertainment is returning to several of our Las Vegas destinations. New live entertainment hea… https://t.co/dYF78WVHS2— MGM Resorts (@MGM Resorts) 1603213508.0
President of Entertainment and Sports of MGM Resorts George Kliavkoff emphasized the company's intention on making safety a priority in a phone conversation to the Review Journal on Sunday.
"Entertainment is such a pillar of what we do in Las Vegas, and for us to put our thousands of employees who work on these shows back to work.' I would say we're in a unique, good position as MGM Resorts because we have so many venues that were able to take shows that can't open up in their existing venues because of the 25-foot rule, and still open them successfully."
The seven shows are set to reopen on Friday, November 6th in Sin City.
- Caesars Palace Will Open With Safety As Top Priority - Celebrity Page ›
- A new virtual reality experience in Las Vegas - Celebrity Page ›
- Las Vegas Is Open! Here's What You Should Know - Celebrity Page ›
- Las Vegas Resorts Announce Reopening Plans - Celebrity Page ›
- THESE Las Vegas Shows Are Finally Reopening - Celebrity Page ›
- The Final Las Vegas Strip Resort Is Back For Guests 21 And Over - Celebrity Page ›
- Donny Osmond announces new Vegas Residency - Celebrity Page ›
- Donny Osmond Set For First Solo Residency In Las Vegas - Celebrity Page ›
- Broadway To Reopen at 100% Capacity September 14th - Celebrity Page ›
- Iconic Broadway Shows Reopen Ticket Sales For United Return Dates - Celebrity Page ›
- Amazon Acquires MGM To Expand Entertainment Properties - Celebrity Page ›
- 'Blue Man Group', 'Mystere', and Cirque de Soleil's 'O' All Returning to Vegas this Summer - Celebrity Page ›