Gaga took to Instagram and Twitter Tuesday posting the picture that went viral in a matter of minutes. She captioned it with "Signore e Signora Gucci," which translates to "Mr. and Mrs. Gucci." Driver and Gaga are the onscreen couple for their new Gucci murder drama by Ridley Scott.
The film is based on the true story about the murder of Guccio Gucci's grandson Maurizio, who is played by Driver. Gaga is playing Patrizia Reggiani, the ex-wife of Maurizio who was tried and convicted of scheming his murder in 1995 after leaving for another women. Reggiani known as the "Black Widow" of Italy served 18 years in jail before getting out in 2016.
The chunky white knit sweater in contrast with Gaga black ensemble might foreshadow the dark storyline that awaits us. The mountain backdrop makes the layered gold jewelry stand out against her fitted full black outfits. We cant forget drivers old-school glasses and snow pants putting us right in the time of the 90's.
Not to mention, the brunette hair is making a comeback, which might mean we are in for another Gaga movie craze. Lady Gaga had brunette hair when she starred in A Star Is Bornand was nominated for Best Actress as well as won an Oscar for writing the original hit song "Shallow."
The highly anticipated movie House of Gucci is set to release Nov. 24 uncovering the missing details with the murder mystery behind Gucci's grandson.
- Lady Gaga Appears On Billboard's 2021 Grammy Preview Cover ... ›
- Lady Gaga and Oreo Have Created The Ultimate 'Chromatica ... ›
- Lady Gaga's Dogs Rescued & Dog Walker Ryan Fischer Opens Up ... ›
- A Timeline of Lady Gaga's Number One Hits - Advocate Channel ›
- HBO Releases First Look At GOT Prequel 'House Of The Dragon' - Advocate Channel ›
- Lady Gaga's Dogs Rescued & Dog Walker Ryan Fischer Opens Up On Social Media - Advocate Channel ›