Justin Timberlake has opened up about his second child with his wife Jessica Biel!
On The Ellen Show, the singer shared his son's name, revealing that host Ellen Degeneres was "one of the first" to know about the pregnancy, outside of their family. He said:
"I'll tell you his name. His name is Phineas, and he's awesome."
He went on to share how "grateful" he feels, adding:
"He's so cute and nobody's sleeping, but we're thrilled. We're thrilled and couldn't be happier."
.@JTimberlake told me the name of his new baby! Don’t miss the full interview on my show tomorrow. https://t.co/grBQ9sls0S— Ellen DeGeneres (@Ellen DeGeneres) 1610935886
The couple welcomed their second child Phineas in July 2020. They welcomed their first son Silas Randall in 2015.
You can catch the full episode of The Ellen Show at 4 p.m. on NBC.
From Your Site Articles
- Justin Timberlake - Advocate Channel ›
- WATCH: Justin Timberlake In The New Trailer For 'Palmer ... ›
- justin-timberlake - Advocate Channel ›
- Justin Timberlake Speaks Out Against Confederate Flags - Advocate ... ›
- Jodie Foster Mentions Aaron Rodgers During Her Acceptance Speech At The Golden Globes! - Advocate Channel ›
- Stars Who Got Their Big Break On Disney - Advocate Channel ›