'Dr. Pimple Popper: Before The Pop' Launches On TLC 📺
Dr. Sandra Lee, better known as Dr. Pimple Popper, began her show on TLC after becoming a viral sensation from her pimple popping videos. Lee talks bout how COVID-19 has changed the production of the show:
"So many of them had to build up the courage for so long to even go and see a doctor and to even come out. And now, it's almost like the chance is ruined," Dr. Lee said.
Now, Dr. Sandra Lee is seeing patients virtually on her new series Dr. Pimple Popper: Before the Pop.
"I get to meet people and you get to see my reaction behind the screen, really, of- some of these cases are crazy."
'My Feet Are Killing Me: First Steps' Premieres On TLC 🦶
There seems to be a doctor show about everything from head...to toe. My Feet Are Killing Me: First Steps premieres September 10th and Dr. Brad Schaeffer is excited about the new format:
"First steps, that's exactly what it is. It's the first step in our treatment. So, it's the meet, it's the "how are you doing" and understanding the person and how we can help them," Dr. Schaeffer said.
'Skin Decision: Before And After' Takes Over Netflix 💉
TLC isn't the only network exploring cosmetic programming. Skin Decision: Before and After is a Netflix original reality series available now for streaming. Nurse Jamie, known for being a celebrity skin expert, hosts the show:
"It's way more than a makeover show. I always say your skin tells a story," Jamie said.
Is your skin itching to watch any of these new beauty shows? Let us know!
- New TV shows debuting July 6th - Celebrity Page ›
- new tv and streaming shows debuting July 7 - Celebrity Page ›
- New Fox TV Shows Red Carpet - Celebrity Page ›
- Top 3 New TV Shows from Comic Con - Celebrity Page ›
- What's Coming To Disney Plus August 2020: New TV Shows And ... ›
- Your weekend binge guide - Celebrity Page ›
- New And Returning Reality Shows You Need To Watch - Celebrity Page ›
- New Reality TV Shows Coming To Screens: 'Welcome To Plathville,' 'Country Ever After' & More! - Celebrity Page ›
- What to Watch Today, July 7th - Celebrity Page ›
- What to Watch Today, July 14th - Celebrity Page ›
- The Silva Twins Tease Dramatic New Season Of TLC's 'Darcey & Stacey' - Celebrity Page ›
- Dr. Sandra Lee Tackles The Biggest Surgeries Yet On Season Six Of 'Dr. Pimple Popper' - Celebrity Page ›
- TLC Embarks On Monumental 'CrazySexyCool' National Tour - Celebrity Page ›
- Reality TV Gets Heated With 'Too Hot To Handle' & 'Selling The Hamptons' - Celebrity Page ›
- Dr. Brad Schaeffer Teases New Cases In Season Four Of 'My Feet Are Killing Me' - Celebrity Page ›