Dominic Fike has raised controversy over statements he made at his at Northwestern University last Saturday, May 21st.
During a performance, which was posted to TikTok, the "Euphoria" star is seen saying, “I think Amber Heard is hot, dude" between songs.
Though the audience began to boo, Fike continued, “
"I know it's not a popular opinion and it's not the focus at the moment, dude, but I've been having these visions of her just beating me up—I think it's hot."
yikes dominic we were rooting for - hunter you better run girl if u haven’t already 🏃 #dominicfike #hunterschafer #johnnydepp #amberheard ##fyp #foryou#foryoupage #drama #johnny #depp#johnnydeppisinnocent#johnnydepptrial #johnnydepptiktok#johnnydeppedit #justiceforjohnnydepp#amber #euphoria #euphoriaseason2 #euphoriaedit#amberheardjohnnydepp #yp #court
The statements made by Fike were in reference to the serious allegations that Amber Heard assaulted Johnny Depp. The defamation trial between Johnny Depp and Amber Heard has been broadcasted online over the past six weeks and has revealed personal details of their relationship publicly.
Ashlee Mitchell, who goes by the username @itgirlash, is a student at Northwestern University and attended the concert Fike performed at. She made a TikTok describing the situation further. She claims that the audience was in shock and the comments were made seemingly out of the blue. Later, she heard Fike tell his audience, “I just want to see how much I can say and get away with.”
- 'Euphoria' Season Two Premiere Recap - Advocate Channel ›
- Giveon's Takeover Starts Now - Advocate Channel ›
- Kevin Spacey Says He Will ‘Voluntarily Appear’ In U.K. Court To Defend Himself Against Sexual Assault Charges - Advocate Channel ›
- Amber Heard's Lawyer Says She Can't Pay Money She Owes Johnny Depp - Advocate Channel ›
- Amber Heard's Sister Breaks Silence on Verdict of Defamation Case - Advocate Channel ›
- Amber Heard Stands by Her Testimony - Advocate Channel ›
- New Music Friday: Selena Gomez, Nick Jonas, and Khalid Drop New Projects - Advocate Channel ›
- Amber Heard Says She Has Settled Defamation Lawsuit With Johnny Depp - Advocate Channel ›