Trying is a British comedy on Apple TV+ that follows a couple as they "try" to conceive a child.
Season one of Trying brought many laughs and relatable moments for all parents!
Now, the couple is navigating the waters of adoptions after learning a traditional pregnancy isn't an option.
Rafe Spall tells about how the couple is gearing up for adoption.
"In the end of the first season, we see them being proofed to be an adoptive couple, and you can be forgiven for thinking that was the hard bit done, but actually now we're getting into the difficult bit which is being matched with a child," Spall said.
If you're a hopeful parent, you'll be able to relate to these two characters and the emotional storyline.
"They meet this child, they have this deep, profound connection with this child, they fall in love with her. But it's not as easy as you think it might be...they have to go through so many other heartbreaks and obstacles," Esther Smith said.
You can watch the second season of Trying now on Apple TV+.
- More celebrities have their own docuseries - Advocate Channel ›
- Sandra Oh Reveals Why She Will Not Return To 'Grey's Anatomy ... ›
- Exclusive: Explore Our Planet On Apple TV+'s 'Tiny World ... ›
- Sydney Sweeney Opens Up About Breaking Into The Acting Industry - Advocate Channel ›
- Is It Sexist to Have Two Bachelorettes... Andi Dorfman Thinks So - Advocate Channel ›