The Sopranos ran for six seasons and the story still has a beloved and loyal fan base and two of the characters are teaming up for a podcast based on the show.
Fans know them as Bobby 'Bacala' Baccalieri (Steve Schirripa) and Christopher Moltisanti (Michael Imperioli), but these co-stars are the hosts of Talking Sopranos that is dedicated to all things Sopranos. We got to chat with Imperioli about their podcast stating:
You know in the last year and a half or so two years, The Sopranos has found a whole new audience, younger people.
The series has been able to get audiences hooked since the finale aired 13 years ago. Viewers who were once too young to watch the series when it first aired on HBO can now catch up on the podcast. The show was set to launch in March with live guests in the studio, but instead the hosts turned their homes into a studio and guests started showing up virtually including David Chase and Edie Falco. Imperioli discussed more about the series stating:
Each episode of the podcast corresponds to an episode of the show and we do an in depth scene by scene breakdown
Lots of behind the scenes secrets are revealed and a must listen for any true fan as Imperioli also states:
You know The Sopranos was very special and it's groundbreaking and it was a huge success
The legacy of The Sopranos will continue as Warner Brothers will be releasing a Sopranos prequel film, The Many Saints of Newark. The film is set to drop on March 12th on HBO Max. Check out the latest podcast now available.
- 'PLL' & 'True Blood' Get Rebooted For HBO Max - Advocate Channel ›
- Shows To Watch For Fans of 'Summer Camp Island' - Advocate Channel ›
- GOT Prequel Series 'House Of The Dragon' Gets Release Date ... ›
- HBO Max Renews 'The Flight Attendant' For Season Two - Advocate ... ›
- How To Relive Your Childhood On HBO Max - Advocate Channel ›
- HBO Max Original Content Head Speaks On Delayed 'Friends ... ›