Us Weekly Correspondent Christina Garibaldi has the latest news on the 94th Annual Academy Awards.
There were some popular names that were snubbed from the list of nominees this year, and one that definitely caught movie watchers by surprise was Lady Gaga.
"Lady Gaga was snubbed for best actress in her role in "House of Gucci." However, she was nominated for a BAFTA, a SAG, and a Critics Choice Award, where she recently stepped out in a daring Gucci gown that left very little to the imagination."
Kristen Stewart, who played Diana in "Spencer," shockingly made the list over Gaga. Another snub was Gaga's co-star Jared Leto.
"...Jared Leto was also left off the Oscars list for his role as Paolo Gucci. The actor went through an unrecognizable transformation that earned him a Critics Choice Award nomination and a SAG Award nomination..." Garibaldi said.
The ceremony is known for having surprise appearances on the red carpet, as well. Garibaldi has high hopes to see Zoë Kravitz and Channing Tatum on the carpet, considering Kravitz will be presenting. Beyoncé might be in attendance, too, as her song "Be Alive" has been nominated for best original song for the movie "King Richard."
More stars such as Kevin Costner, Chris Rock, Lily James, Uma Thurman and Wesley Snipes will all present at the event. The Oscars will air Sunday March 27 on ABC.
Make sure to check out Us Weekly for more stories like these.
- Pride Spotlight: Marco Calvani - Advocate Channel ›
- Johnny Sibilly Talks 'Pose' Final Season, Hosting 'Logo Live' & New ... ›
- Ebony Obsidian & DeVale Ellis Tease What's To Come On 'Sistas ... ›
- 'Peaky Blinders' Returning for Season 6! - Advocate Channel ›
- 'Back to the Future' Came Out 35 Years Ago Today. Where Are The ... ›
- Why You Need To Follow Sir Anthony Hopkins On Social Media ... ›
- 'One Night In Miami' Trailer Drops ›