One Tree Hill and Hallmark star, Robert Buckley, is back in another heartthrob role. But this time, he's being put in his place.
The Hallmark series Chesapeake Shores is airing its fifth season and Buckley has been brought on to play Evan Kincaid, an eccentric billionaire who moves into town. Everyone seems to love him, except for Abbey, who is played by Meghan Ory.
"She is very unimpressed and uninterested in Evan and I think he's finds that very interesting. It's a real push-pull dynamic in that she is trying to push him out the door far, far away, and he is trying to pull her and family closer to them," Buckley said.
The new found intrigue between Evan and Abbey comes soon after Abbey's previous relationship came to an end.
Does Evan have a chance with Abbey? Tune in Sundays on Hallmark Channel to find out!
From Your Site Articles
- How FOX's '9-1-1' Cast Tackles the Show's Physical Demands ... ›
- hallmark-channel - Advocate Channel ›
- Season Five Of Hallmark Channel's 'Chesapeake Shores' Returns ... ›
- LGBTQ Artist VINCINT to Perform at Washashore Festival in Provincetown - Advocate Channel ›
- Robert Pattinson Admits He'll 'Make Stuff Up' In Interviews - Advocate Channel ›
- Cameron Mathison on Being Cast in 'General Hospital' - Advocate Channel ›
Related Articles Around the Web