DailyMail.com broke the news about the filming of season 13 being halted. They reported that according to a production insider the housewives are regularly tested and when they were due to film is when the cast member was exposed.
There is no confirmation on which cast member tested positive and disrupted production. DailyMail.com has chosen not to reveal the name of the cast member.
Daily Mail spoke to a production source and they confirmed that all of the cast women are negative and have resumed filming and will be filming this weekend at Ramona Singer's home. The source emphasized how cautious Bravo is being to keep their cast and crew safe.
The insider also gave Daily Mail a sneak peek into what fans should expect to see in season 13. They said it will an interesting season without Dorinda and Tinsley to cause drama and that Leah and Ramona will be feuding and Luann befriends the newest housewife Eboni.
Eboni K. Williams will be the show's first Black cast member and she is not married nor has any children. She is a former correspondent for CBS News and currently hosts "State of the Culture" on Revolt TV.
The housewives that will be returning next season are Luann de Lesseps, Ramona Singer, Sonja Morgan, Leah McSweeney and Eboni K. Williams. Dorinda Medley and Tinsley Mortimer announced they will be leaving the show during the summer.
Season 13 will air on Bravo in 2021.
- 'Real Housewives' Dish on Current Seasons And What's To Come ... ›
- Eboni Williams Joins Cast of 'The Real Housewives Of New York City' ›
- The Real Housewives of New York City Reunion on Bravo ... ›
- Inside Look at Bravo's Camp Getaway - Advocate Channel ›
- Sonja Morgan Says #RHONY Season 13 Is Her "Favorite Season Yet" - Advocate Channel ›
- Los Angeles To Require COVID Vaccine For Indoor Venues - Advocate Channel ›
- Dorinda Medley Shows Fans How To 'Make It Nice' In New Memoir - Advocate Channel ›
- Miss Alabama Zoe Sozo Bethel's Cause of Death Revealed - Advocate Channel ›
- Eboni K. Williams Says 'RHONY' Cast Members Refused to Negotiate - Advocate Channel ›