Get your tickets ready! The Washashore Music and Arts Festival in Provincetown, MA is starting things off with a bang on October 8th.
Provincetown Brewing Company has teamed up with Live from Provincetown and NYA, Not Your Average, to bring you the biggest celebration of pride and inclusivity this Fall. This annual celebration is honoring the best in queerness and arts, bringing together a community full of talented and embracive individuals.
On top of some of the best performers to hit the stage in Provincetown, Washashore Fest is also bringing you some of the most outstanding beer and pizza to perfect the weekend. There's undoubtedly no better place to host this celebration other than P-Town itself, a town prided in its long history of acceptance, inclusivity, and recognition.
New Breed is kicking things off on Friday with their sunset sessions, being held at the Provincetown Brewing Co. at 6 P.M. Donnelly and Richardson will also be taking the stage at the Crown and Anchor at 8 P.M., followed by Ty Herndon at 9 P.M.
Sharkbate with Dawson and Derek Monteiro will be closing out all the excitement and fun for the first night at 10 P.M., also at the Crown and Anchor.
Tickets for Washashore Music and Arts Festival are still on sale, available at www.washashorefestival.com!
- 10 Hollywood Actors You Forgot Played Santa ›
- WATCH: Washashore Music & Arts Festival Set To Take Place In ... ›
- LGBTQ Artist VINCINT to Perform at Washashore Festival in ... ›
- FULL SHOW: Hollywood's Love For Princess Diana, 'The Many ... ›
- The Advocate, OUt and Pride now under LGBTQ+ ownership - Advocate Channel ›
- 10 Hollywood Actors You Forgot Played Santa - Advocate Channel ›