It looks like Emily Cooper (Lily Collins) will still be working in the city of lights. Netflix has renewed the series, Emily in Paris for a second season.
Posted in a video over social media, cast members are seen drinking champagne, spraying cologne, cracking eggs, and giving some virtual high-fives and the saying word "deux" which is French for two. At the end of the video Collins is left with text notifications from Gabriel (Lucas Bravo) and Mathieu (Charles Martins).
The announcement also came in the form of a letter from Emily's fictional boss of Savior agency, Sylvie Grateau (Philippine Leroy-Beaulieu). The series is a half-hour comedy, drama from Sex and the City and Younger creator Darren Starr telling the story of a young marketing executive, Emily who is sent to Paris, France to work at a luxury firm but faces problems along her journey.
A date hasn't been announced yet when the series will continue. As for season 1, it left fans wondering if Emily ever got together with the hot chef neighbor Gabriel with thoughts believing he was about to leave town and his girlfriend. Turns out, Gabriel stayed in Paris. Oh, the drama! We can't wait for this series to return.
See Her Spotlight
- Netflix's Hit Show 'Outer Banks' Renewed For A Second Season ... ›
- Netflix Renews 'Warrior Nun' For Season 2 - Advocate Channel ›
- Lily Collins on Female Roles in Hollywood - Advocate Channel ›
- Troy Iwata Talks New Netflix Series 'Dash and Lily' - Advocate Channel ›
- FX Releases Brand New Trailer for 'Black Narcissus' - Advocate Channel ›
- Netflix Cancels 'The Dark Crystal: Age Of Resistance' After One ... ›
- WATCH: Netflix's New Trailer For 'Tiny Pretty Things' - Advocate Channel ›