Looking for a delicious treat? The queen of Christmas Mariah Carey has recently launched Mariah's Cookies.
The brand is virtual and created in partnership with restaurateur Robert Earl but won't be available in local grocery stores yet. The cookies can be ordered and delivered to your door using apps like Grubhub, DoorDash, Postmates, UberEats and Seamless and available all year round.
Flavors include Chocolate Chunk, Triple Chocolate Chunk, Heath Bar, Lemon Cooler, and Spiced Oatmeal Raisin. There are very special holiday flavors like White Chocolate Cranberry, Pumpkin, and Gingerbread. That's right give Santa, family, and friends Mariah's cookies while decorating the tree or belting out "All I Want For Christmas Is You" for the hundredth time.
If you're based in Los Angeles, New York, Boston, San Francisco, Phoenix, Chicago, Philadelphia, Denver, Las Vegas, Houston, Washington D.C., Austin, Seattle, Salt Lake City, Honolulu, Dallas, Pittsburgh, Albuquerque, Sacramento, St. Paul, Kansas City, Scottsdale, Columbus, Minneapolis, San Diego and Louisville the cookies can be available to you now. There will be more locations announced throughout the month and more in 2021. So, skip the Chips Ahoy and the Oreo's and get some of Mariah's Cookies now!
- The 10 Food Shows On Netflix That Are Worth Binging Right Now ... ›
- The Cast Of 'Schitt's Creek' And Mariah Carey Give 'Hero'-ic Send ... ›
- Mariah Carey Announces New Album 'The Rarities' - Advocate Channel ›
- Mariah Carey, Ariana Grande and Jennifer Hudson Collab On New ... ›
- (video) Tina Fey Puts Mariah Carey's 'Mean Girls' Knowledge To ... ›