Kristen Stewart has come a long way since her Twilight days, and she has a lot to look forward to!
The actress, who recently starred in Spencer as Princess Diana, is recently engaged and enjoying her life in Los Angeles.
In a recent interview with the Los Angeles Times, Stewart opened up about it all.
When asked about her ideal day in L.A., she responded with:
“OK, we’d wake up early and walk up to the [Griffith] observatory. It’s stunning. You look at where James Dean did his thing. You look at that weird bust thing. Then on the way back instead of taking the trail that we came up on, because I hate retracing my steps, I would find the secret staircase that leads you down into a different neighborhood with all these cool homes."
Stewart also chatted about her recent Oscar nomination for her role in Spencer. The film centers around the life of Princess Diana (played by Stewart) and how her marriage to Prince Charles slowly grew cold.
When asked about how she felt after finding out she was nominated, Stewart said:
"It was just such a surreal moment. I will be totally honest and just say it was so cool. I could not believe it."
Back in November 2021, the actress announced her engagement to screenwriter Dylan Meyer. She has been dating her for about two years now. When asked about her thoughts on marriage, Stewart said:
"There was a time in my life where I was like, ‘No, I would never get married. Like married married, like put a dress on and walk down the aisle married. And by the way, I’m not doing that. That’s not going to be the type of wedding that I have. The fact that I’ve already said, ‘Hey, let’s get married’ and that we have rings and stuff ... we’re kind of already done.”
- Andrea Bocelli's Son, Matteo Bocelli, Releases New Hit Single 'Solo ... ›
- Katharine McPhee's Talks New Netflix Show And Baby's Name ›
- Your Favorite Voice Actors in Live Action ›
- Plastique Tiara Shares Viral TikTok Tricks For The 'Wipe It Down ... ›
- Lgbtq - Advocate Channel ›
- Kristen Stewart Reveals Her Engagement During SiriusXM Interview ... ›
- Kristen Stewart is "Happy" and "Lucky" to be Engaged - Advocate Channel ›
- Your Favorite Voice Actors in Live Action - Advocate Channel ›
- Katharine McPhee's Talks New Netflix Show And Baby's Name - Advocate Channel ›
- Plastique Tiara Shares Viral TikTok Tricks For The 'Wipe It Down Challenge' - Advocate Channel ›