Josh Brolin and his wife Kathryn have welcomed their second daughter born on Christmas Day.
The couple welcomed daughter, Chapel Grace Brolin born at 6:20 pm on December 25. Josh wrote on Instgram:
Our little Christmas evening angel
The actor also wrote:
Everywhere we have traveled the one place Kathryn and I found a great solace in were chapels. Not being particularly religious but a God feeling has heavily inundated our lives and chapels have always been sanctuaries where we felt connectedly free to gives thanks. Chapel Grace is, to us, a manifestation of that celestial feeling that was always felt as we meandered and knelt,
Take a look at the adorable photo.
The couple tied the knot back in 2016 and announced Kathryn's second pregnancy in July 2020. The couple also have a 2-year-old daughter Westlyn Reign. This is Josh's fourth child as the actor was formerly married to Alice Adair and has two adult children, a daughter Eden and son Trevor.
Congrats to Josh and Kathryn!
From Your Site Articles
- Meghan Markle Opens Up About Having A Miscarriage - Advocate ... ›
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Share Their 2020 Christmas Card ... ›
- VS Model Romee Strijd Welcomes First Child - Advocate Channel ›
- EXCLUSIVE: Steve Guttenberg On The 'Three Men and a Baby ... ›
- 'MAFS' Stars Danielle & Bobby Welcome Baby #2 - Advocate Channel ›
- Drake Shares New Pictures Of His Son, Adonis - Advocate Channel ›
- Bachelor Nation's Arie & Lauren Expecting Twins - Advocate Channel ›
- Lindsey Vonn and P.K. Subban Announce Breakup and Call Off Engagement - Advocate Channel ›
- Sharna Burgess Releases Emotional Pregnancy Video With Brian Austin Green - Advocate Channel ›
- Sharna Burgess Welcomes First Child With Brian Austin Green - Advocate Channel ›