Sharon Gless has long been an icon in the television industry. Recently, the actress and author told The Advocate Channel about her love of longtime friend, Rosie O'Donnell.
Known for her roles as Maggie Philbin on Switch and Sergeant Christine Cagney on Cagney & Lacey, Gless recently told Tracy E. Gilchrist of Advocate Today about her love for her colleague.
ADVOCATE TODAY — SHARON GLESS
"I [had] never felt this kind of affection for a woman," Gless said. "I loved her so, so much."
For more interviews like these, watch Advocate Today on The Advocate Channel.
From Your Site Articles
- Exclusive: Jessamyn Stanley on Body Positivity, Naked Yoga, and Making Wellness More Inclusive ›
- EXCLUSIVE: DWTS Pro Britt Stewart Believes Representation Matters ›
- Exclusive: Acapulco Star Fernando Carsa on Latino Representation and Body Positivity ›
- Exclusive: Emily Wells Honors AIDs Activists With Her Newest Album ›
- Exclusive: Peloton Launches First-Ever Queer Workout Class With Cody Rigsby ›
- Exclusive: Jamila Gray and Sanaa Lathan Highlight Black Women in Rap Like Never Before ›
- Exclusive: Kalen Allen on Hosting His New Podcast With Ricki Lake ›
- Exclusive: Jean Smart Opens Up About Trailblazing Role in Babylon ›
- Exclusive: Guy Branum on the Significance of LGBTQ+ and Plus-Size Representation in Media ›
- Exclusive: How Abbott Elementary Is Redefining Black and Queer Stories ›
- Susie Moore on How to Fight Social Media Addiction - Advocate Channel ›
Related Articles Around the Web