Get ready DC Fans! DC Comics will be hosting a free 24 hour virtual event called the DC FanDome.
DC Comics, television shows, and movies will not be participating at this year's San Diego Comic-Con due to the pandemic. In response to the pandemic, Warner Bros. is rolling out a virtual convention for fans.
Fans can expect to see all things DC including films, television shows, games, and comics. This experience will include all former and current DC superheroes and supervillains from titles including Aquaman, Black Lighting, DC's Legends of Tomorrow, Harley Quinn, the "Snyder Cut" of Justice League, Lucifer, Supergirl, Superman, Wonder Woman 1984, and more!
On the website, DC shared how fans will able to interact:
The epicenter of the DC FanDome is the Hall of Heroes, where you can experience special programming, panels and content reveals from a wide variety of films, TV series and games, available in several languages, including Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean and Spanish. From there, navigate deeper into the DC Multiverse, exploring five additional satellite worlds, each with its own localized content and unique activities and one world fully devoted to our younger fans!
Be part of the event on August 22, 2020 beginning at 10 a.m. PT.
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Final Season Premiere Recap And Other ... ›
- Cole Sprouse's Podcast "Borrasca" Is Worth Listening To Right Now ... ›
- Marvel Gives First Details on Five New Series Coming to Disney+ ... ›
- Warner Bros. Studio Tours Have Gone Virtual! - Advocate Channel ›
- Jason Momoa Makes A Call To 'Aquaman' Superfan Battling Cancer - Advocate Channel ›