Ben Stiller and Christine Taylor announced their split after 18 years back in 2017. Stiller recently revealed to Esquire that the two were giving their marriage a second try.
Stiller and Taylor got married in 2000 and have two children together, Ella, 19, and Quinn,16. The couple decided to split in 2017 after 18 years together. The two were "hoping for change" before ending things but an insider told Us Weekly that "the split was a long time coming." Stiller recently interviewed with Esquire and revealed the two were giving their marriage another chance after he moved in with Taylor during the pandemic.
“We were separated and got back together and we’re happy about that. It’s been really wonderful for all of us. Unexpected, and one of the things that came out of the pandemic."
An insider told Us Weekly:
“He missed [Christine] terribly and hated the idea of their kids growing up in a broken home.”
The source also noted that during their split:
“He made a conscious effort to stop sweating the small stuff and figure out how to channel his energy whilst compromising with Christine on those issues that really didn’t matter at the end of the day.”
Previous to announcing their second try at marriage, the two had continuously been seen attending events together. Neither Stiller nor Taylor gave any insight before the recent announcement that they were trying to work things out. Now nearly 4 years later the Dodgeball costars have rekindled their love and are trying to rebuild their marriage.
- "Stars in the House" Election Day Vote-A-Thon - Advocate Channel ›
- Comedy Legend Carl Reiner Passes Away at the Age of 98 ›
- Comedy Legend Carl Reiner Passes Away at the Age of 98 ... ›
- Cameron Williams - Advocate Channel ›
- Watch: Our Favorite Lucy Moments From 'I Love Lucy' - Advocate Channel ›
- The Best Pizza Scenes From Film & TV Shows For National Pizza ... ›
- The Cast Of 'Night At The Museum' Reunite On 'Stars In The House ... ›
- Pixar's Newest Film 'Encanto' to Premiere this Fall - Advocate Channel ›
- John Cena Marries Shay Shariatzadeh In Private Ceremony ›
- New "The Office" Podcast: "The Oral History Of The Office" is ... ›
- John Cena Marries Shay Shariatzadeh In Private Ceremony - Advocate Channel ›