The Bellagio's Conservatory and Botanical Garden in Las Vegas just unveiled a new Christmas display! Here's out all you need to know about it:
The gorgeous new display is titled 'Hopeful Holidays.' In a timelapse video, viewers can see artists putting the display together, using nearly 14,000 flowers and 8,000 poinsettias! The centerpiece of it all is a 42-foot-tall tree that was brought in from California. It was decorated with tons of lights and crystals! Some are features also include a Polar Bear display, as well as tons of hanging lights and decorations.
Be sure to check out this masterpiece if you get chance to stop by at the Bellagio hotel.
From Your Site Articles
- Restaurants and Bars - Advocate Channel ›
- What a perfect Instagram back drop this could be! - Advocate Channel ›
- These Venues Are Reopening For Business In Las Vegas ... ›
- Springtime Display at the Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens Officially Opens! - Advocate Channel ›
- Fall arrives on the Las Vegas strip - Advocate Channel ›
- Diana DeGarmo & Ace Young Light Up Las Vegas In New Christmas Show - Advocate Channel ›
- Cameron Mathison on Being Cast in 'General Hospital' - Advocate Channel ›
Related Articles Around the Web