Kravitz is the face of Elle Magazine's March 2022 issue, and the actress opened up about her relationship with actor Channing Tatum.
The 33-year-old star said in her interview that she was happy with Channing Tatum.
She said little else about their budding romance of five or so months now, but what we do know is that Kravitz is having Tatum play the lead role in her directorial debut film 'Pussy Island'. She cast him prior to being speculated as a couple.
Tatum is set to play a billionaire lead role in the film. Shooting will start this summer.
Here is what Kravitz said about hiring Tatum:
“Looking at his work and hearing him speak about Magic Mike and the live show, I’m like, I think he’s a feminist. You need to be so far from who this is, where it’s not scary. And I don’t think we’ve ever seen him play someone dark. I’m excited to see him do that.”
According to IMDb, 'Pussy Island' is about:
"Frida is a young, clever, Los Angeles cocktail waitress who has her eyes set on the prize: philanthropist and tech mogul Slater King (Channing Tatum). When she skillfully maneuvers her way into King's inner circle and ultimately an intimate gathering on his private island, she is ready for a journey of a lifetime. Despite the epic setting, beautiful people, ever-flowing champagne and late-night dance parties, Frida can sense that there's more to this island than meets the eye. Something she can't quite put her finger on. Something terrifying."
Kravitz is the daughter of music icon Lenny Kravitz and Lisa Bonet. Kravitz also stars in upcoming film 'The Batman,' alongside Robert Pattinson. It is set to hit theaters on March 4th.
- Our Top 10 Kim Kardashian Moments ›
- Our Top 10 Kim Kardashian Moments - Advocate Channel ›
- What Celebrities Are Tweeting About The Election ›
- Kim Kardashian's 40th Birthday Photos From A Private Island ... ›
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's Renaissance, Which Drops Tomorrow - Advocate Channel ›
- What Celebrities Are Tweeting About The Election - Advocate Channel ›
- Thoughts on Club Q Shooting: Why Ask 'What Is the Motive,' When the Motive Is Always Hate? - Advocate Channel ›