A TikTok claiming that Zendaya was several months pregnant sent Twitter into a frenzy, but the 25-year-old was quick to dispel the rumors.
The post shows a fake screenshot of an ultrasound shared to Zendaya's Instagram with the caption:
"I love you. Halfway there @tomholland2013"
As rumors swirled. Zendaya wasted no time setting things straight. She took to her Instagram stories to clear things up writing:
See now, this is why I stay off Twitter...Just making stuff up for no reason...weekly."
The "Euphoria" star then went on to promote her upcoming movie "Challengers," in which she stars alongside Mike Faist and Josh O'Connor.
She continued with saying:
"Anyway back to filming Challengers"
She concluded her story with a picture of her walking and holding a tennis racket.
Tom and Zendaya first sparked dating rumors after paparazzi caught them kissing in a car in July 2021. They have since gone public, sharing heartfelt messages on Instagram to one another.
For Tom's birthday on June 1, Zendaya shared a photo of the couple, captioning it:
Happiest of birthdays to the one who makes me the happiest <3"
- Announcement of Two Episode Release - Advocate Channel ›
- Mary J Blige's 2018 Met Gala Versace Goddess creation - Advocate ... ›
- Anya Taylor-Joy's 2021 Venice International Film Festival 50s look ... ›
- Dune - Advocate Channel ›
- Zendaya Roots for a Sober Rue in 'Euphoria' Season 3 - Advocate ... ›
- And we have to include the wet-look leather dress that Zendaya ... ›
- Celebrate Zendaya's First Emmy Nomination By Looking Back At ... ›
- Zendaya Channels Linda Evangelista in 1992 Valentino Dress for ... ›
- Tom Holland Shares Heartfelt Birthday Post For Zendaya - Advocate ... ›
- Zendaya Hits Back at Euphoria Critics Who Claim Show is 'Glorifying ... ›
- The Kardashian’s Faked a Family Meeting for Their Hulu Show!? - Advocate Channel ›