Paris Hilton, the original celebrity reality star, says even after all her years in the spotlight, we still don't know the real Paris. So now she's opening up like never before about past abuse she suffered and the fake image she's cultivated.
"...I was working and traveling and was emotionally and physically exhausted. That's when I started opening up to the director about what I had went through. I told her I didn't want it in the film but then she just kept pressing me and asking me more. And then I finally just opened up and then told her everything."
Check out this sneak preview of Sonia Isabelle's new interview with Paris (above) and watch our full story this weekend on Advocate Channel.
From Your Site Articles
- Inside Beyoncé's New Documentary on Netflix - Advocate Channel ›
- Magic Johnson Is Getting A Tell-All Documentary - Advocate Channel ›
- The First Official Trailer For Paris Hilton's 'This is Paris' Has Just ... ›
- Paris Hilton Reveals Personal Side In Her Upcoming Documentary ... ›
- 'The Handmaid's Tale' Cast And Executive Producer Tell Us About Season 4 - Advocate Channel ›
- A Timeline Of Paris Hilton's Fame: From Socialite To Business Mogul - Advocate Channel ›
Related Articles Around the Web