Here's an alliance we never knew we needed.
So, unless you've been living under a rock, you know that Taylor Swift just released her first re-recorded album, Fearless, Taylor's Version. Leading up to the release, Taylor surprise-dropped a never-before-heard song from the album called Mr. Perfectly Fine. The song, which she wrote during the Fearless era, is rumored to be about Taylor's famous ex, Joe Jonas. To read all about the surprise release, click here.
Joe Jonas is happily married to his Game of Thrones star wife Sophie Turner, and she proved there are no hard feelings about the song's release.
Sophie's Thoughts on Mr. Perfectly Fine
Turner took to Instagram stories to repost the song, and captioned it "It's not NOT a bop"
Not long after, Swift reposted Turner's comments, her response paying homage to Turner's character, Sansa Stark in GOT.
Taylor Bows Down to The Queen of The North
"Forever bending the knee for the 👑 of the north" read Swift's caption.
We are loving this new duo.
Taylor's entire re-recorded album, Fearless, Taylor's Version including never-before-heard songs from "the vault," is available for streaming now on all platforms!
- taylor-swift-celebrity - Advocate Channel ›
- Taylor Swift Announces Re-Recorded 'Fearless' Album With 6 ... ›
- Fearless (Taylor's Version) Comes Out Midnight ET - Advocate Channel ›
- Reactions Are In For Taylor Swift's New 'Fearless' Album - Advocate ... ›
- Taylor Swift Announces Re-Recorded 'Fearless' Album With 6 Additional Songs - Advocate Channel ›