In March 2022, Zawe Ashton was pictured, alongside "Loki" actor Tom Hiddleston, wearing a diamond ring at the BAFTA awards. After months of speculation, yesterday, June 14th, Hiddleston confirmed their engagement in an exclusive interview with the Los Angeles Times.
"I'm very happy," Hiddleston said in the interview.
The couple met in 2019 while working on the West End’s Broadway production, “Betrayal.” After three years, the couple decided it was time to begin their life together.
Fans are happy to see their Anti-Hero actor happy and in love. In the past, Hiddleston has been very private about his dating life.
Back in 2017, the British actor told The Telegraph,
“I love what I do and I dedicate myself with absolute commitment to making great art and great entertainment, and in my mind I don't conflict the two. My work is in the public sphere and I have a private life. And those two things are separate."
In the article with the LA Times, Hiddleston also talked about his journey filming the Disney+ series, "Loki" and the Apple TV+ movie, "The Essex Serpent."
“I love playing Loki, have loved playing him every time.”
Ashton is also an actress known for her roles in the movie "Velvet Buzzsaw" and UK comedy-drama television show, “Fresh Meat.” She will also be joining the Marvel Universe in the upcoming film “The Marvels,” set to premiere in 2023.
- Fans React To Pope's Passing - Advocate Channel ›
- Meet the stars of Disney Channel's new Christmas movie - Advocate ... ›
- Celebs Watch The Super Bowl And React To Tom Brady's 7th Title ... ›
- Peggy Pope Passes Away at 91 - Advocate Channel ›
- The Countdown to the Met Gala Begins! Our Favorite Looks Over the ... ›
- Tom Hiddleston on Loki Coming Out as Bisexual - Advocate Channel ›