Tom Brady may have just retired from the NFL, but he's not done working. Now, he's heading to Hollywood!
Brady is arguably the most famous NFL player, and now he's taking his talents to the screen. The former quarterback will produce and act in a new movie called 80 for Brady.
The Paramount Pictures movie is about 4 New England Patriots fans on a road trip to Houston Texas for Super Bowl LI in 2017, according to The Athletic. This was the Super Bowl where Brady won yet another ring with a strong lead of 28-3 against the AtlantaFalcons. The movie has a strong roster of stars including Jane Fonda, Lily Tomlin, Rita Moreno, Sally Field, and of course Brady. Production for the film is scheduled to commence in the Spring of this year.
The now-retired NFL quarterback will produce through his production company, 199 Productions, along with Donna Gigliotti, who counts 'Hidden Figures', 'Silver Linings Playbook', and 'Shakespeare in Love' among her credits according to The Hollywood Reporter.
It is still unknown as to when the film will be released.
- John Krasinski - New England Patriots ›
- The 2021 Rockefeller Tree Has Officially Arrived In NYC - Advocate ... ›
- WATCH: Millie Bobby Brown in the New 'Enola Holmes' Trailer ›
- What To Watch Today, February 19th - Advocate Channel ›
- 2021 ESPYS: Recap, Big Winners, And Tales Of Triumph - Advocate ... ›
- Celebs Watch The Super Bowl And React To Tom Brady's 7th Title ... ›
- James Marsden On Tom Brady: "Tom Brady is a Pretty Good Actor ... ›
- The NFL's Biggest Celebrity Fans - Advocate Channel ›
- WATCH: Millie Bobby Brown in the New 'Enola Holmes' Trailer - Advocate Channel ›