American Bridge 21st Century has launched a campaign titled “This F*cking Guy,” which highlights Trump's major scandals during his time in office, and after. It was released on the eight-year anniversary of Trump announcing his first presidential campaign in 2015.
Tom Perez, American Bridge co-chair who and White House head of intergovernmental affairs, told The Hill that "the American people already paid the price for Trump’s daily incompetence, inaction, and irresponsibility."
"He was just as much of a disaster in the White House as he is out of it," he said. "And American Bridge is here to remind voters just how much of a nightmare another four years of Trump would be."
On Thursday, Trump was indicted and arrested on 37 criminal charges in connection with his withholding of more than 100 classified documents at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida. He is facing one charge under the Espionage Act, as well as charges of obstruction of justice, destruction or falsification of records, conspiracy, and false statements.
While "This F*cking Guy" focuses on the documents, as well as the recent defamation and sexual abuse trial from E. Jean Carroll, the campaign also revisits Trump's attempts to repeal the Affordable Care Act, his response to Hurricane Maria, withdrawal from the Paris Climate Accords, meetings with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un, and incitement of the January 6 Insurrection.
American Bridge President Pat Dennis said their campaign aims to "take charge in reminding everyone just how annoying and anxiety-raising the Trump years were as voters head to the ballot box next November.”
“From his tax scam to his attacks on health care to that weird orb thing, this f*cking guy created daily disasters when he was president," he said. "Americans don’t have the energy to deal with another four years of it."
- Donald Trump's Indictments Didn't Hurt His Campaign — They Helped It ›
- Donald Trump Isn't the First President to Face Arrest ›
- Donald Trump Gives the Game Away on Conservatives' Transgender Panic ›
- Why Lauren Boebert Is Trying to Impeach Biden (Again) ›
- How Donald Trump Can Be Disqualified From Running For President ›
- Ron DeSantis says Donald Trump ‘Should Have Come Out More Forcefully’ on Jan. 6 ›
- What to Know About (Yet Another) Trump Indictment ›
- Donald Trump Indicted Yet Again — This Time, Racketeering ›
- Trump Isn't Escaping Georgia's Charges. Here's Why ›
- Trump Supporters Dox Georgia Grand Jurors ›
- Trump Dealt Big Blow in E. Jean Carroll Defamation Case ›
- Biden Impeachment Inquiry to Begin, Despite Lack of Evidence ›
- Howard Stern Is Proud to Be 'Woke': 'I’m Not For Stupidity' ›
- Can Donald Trump's Star Be Removed From the Hollywood Walk-of-Fame? ›
- Thursday's Top Stories: Military Milestone, Defending the DOJ, Astronaut Breaks Record ›
- Dianne Feinstein Replacement Could Be Blocked by Republicans ›