Tamera is sharing her baking passion on the new Hulu competition show!
Actress Tamera Mowry-Housley can do it all.
She is ready to tackle her new adventure as both host and judge in a brand new baking show called Baker's Dozen.
The competition show pits 12 bakers against each other as they compete in various baking challenges. Half of the competitors are professionals, while others are only amateurs.
"The main thing is to put the perception out there that anyone can bake. With the pandemic, there are a lot of people who made pivots in their career," Mowry-Housley said.
Tamera also hosts the show alongside White House executive pastry chef, Bill Yosses.
"This man right here, Bill... he's funny! Our chemistry together worked like magic. Bill and I, we would even get attached. We were rooting for them!"
But baking is not as easy as it seems.
There are various elements that the judges look for, such as technique, flavor and execution of the plate.
"We had a set of criteria that we use which is technique, execution, concept, and obviously flavor. I put flavor first myself," Yosses said.
Baker's Dozen is streaming now on Hulu.
From Your Site Articles
- Tia Mowry Shares Weight Loss Story And Inspiring Message For ... ›
- More Than A Judge: Carrie Ann Inaba's Dynamic Career ›
- HGTV Premieres New Shows With Unique Design Experts ... ›
- Tamera Mowry Teases 'Twitches 3' Movie With Sister Duo Chloe x ... ›
- More Than A Judge: Carrie Ann Inaba's Dynamic Career - Advocate Channel ›
- Missouri to Carry Out First Execution of Openly Transgender Person Today - Advocate Channel ›
Related Articles Around the Web
baker's dozenbakers dozenbakerybaking competitionbaking competition showbaking showbill yossescelebritycelebrity gossipcelebrity interviewcelebrity kitchencelebrity newscelebrity pagecontestantshollywoodhosthulunew showred carpettamera mowry-housleytvtv newsvideowhite houseyoutube.comtelevision news