Soap Opera Digest's Editorial Director, Stephanie Sloane, is back with our Sonia Isabelle to talk about Leigh-Ann Rose's new role and General Hospital's special tribute to the late John Reilly.
Leigh-Ann Rose Joins 'The Young & The Restless'
The Young and The Restless's newcomer Leigh-Ann Rose shared her feelings after joining the show. Sloane said:
"Leanne tells us she was so excited to get out of the house and report to the set because of the pandemic and calls the new job a blessing. She's getting to know more about her character Imani and reports that she's already bonded with her on-screen sister Michelle Morgan and on-screen mother."
But for what concerns her real life mother, Rose said that her mother sends various texts messages saying "Imani is so mean." However, Rose said that it is actually therapeutic to play this kind of role.
'General Hospital' Pays Tribute To John Reilly.
General Hospital fan favorite Kimberly McCullough has hinted that she's returned to the set. It is likely that she's currently filming the show's special tribute to the late John Reilly. Sloane shared:
"John's real life daughter Kaitlyn, a Tik Tok star, will appear in the special tribute as well. And General Hospital Kelly Thiebaud reports that she had to take a brief break from the set after getting a false positive test for COVID-19."
The show, however, has decided not to recast Thiebaud and has just pushed her scenes so that we can still see her on air.
For more stories like these, make sure to pick up Soap Opera Digest!
- The Best And Worst Of Soap Operas In 2020 - Advocate Channel ›
- Soap Opera Digest: Maurice Benard Launches a Web Series, and ... ›
- Soap Opera Digest - Advocate Channel ›
- Conner Floyd & Melissa Ordway Talk Chance's Return On 'Y&R' - Advocate Channel ›
- Kate Linder Celebrates A Daytime Milestone & Michael Mealor Returns To 'Y&R' - Advocate Channel ›
- Soap Opera Digest: Maurice Benard Launches a Web Series, and Melody Spills on Y&R - Advocate Channel ›