The competition is getting fierce on Dancing with the Stars and there is one man who knows all about winning the mirror ball trophy.
Derek Hough spoke with CPTV about his new role as a judge for this one-on-one.
"It's fun to be in that seat and honestly, I feel comfortable. I feel good in this role and it's exciting."
Even after winning a record six trophies, Derek is not interested in being a harsh judge but more of a cheerleader.
"Just in general, I only root people on and I want people to do well. I want everybody to succeed and to prove and have breakthroughs. And I want that as a judge for all the celebrities. It doesn't always happen, unfortunately. But that's what you want – you're rooting for them."
Derek is also keeping us entertained during the long quarantine, showing us his assets and hilarious personality on social media.
"I feel like I've been sillier and kind of crazier and humorous and just kind of out there more than I ever have been in my entire life. During this time, I think it was just one of those things where I felt like I wanted to bring joy, I wanted to bring a little life, a little bit of fun."
You can watch Derek as a judge on DWTS on Mondays at 8/7c on ABC.
From Your Site Articles
- 'DWTS' Recap: Skai Jackson Slays Another Week With Cameron ... ›
- 'Dancing With The Stars' Recap: Top 11 - Advocate Channel ›
- WATCH: Derek Hough Talks With Advocate Channel Fresh Off His ... ›
- Derek Hough Joins 'Dancing With The Stars' Judging Panel ... ›
- What To Watch Tonight, November 9th - Advocate Channel ›
Related Articles Around the Web