Known for many hit films such as The Hangover and A Star Is Born, actor Bradley Cooper is the main character in the new crime-thriller Nightmare Alley. Cooper had an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, in which he talked about his experience shooting his first ever full-frontal nudity scene.
Directed by Guillermo del Toro, the film centers around Stanton Carlisle (Cooper) and is about, according to IMDb, "An ambitious carny with a talent for manipulating people with a few well-chosen words hooks up with a female psychiatrist who is even more dangerous than he is."
In Cooper's interview with THR, he said:
“I remember reading in the script and thinking, he’s a pickled punk in that bathtub and it’s to story. You have to do it... I can still remember that day, just to be naked in front of the crew for six hours, and it was Toni Collette’s first day. It was just like, ‘Whoa.’ It was pretty heavy.”
The film itself was released on December 17, 2021. It is now playing in theaters.
Official Trailer for Nightmare Alley below:
NIGHTMARE ALLEY | Official Trailer | Searchlight Picturesyoutu.be
- Inside The Golden Globe-Nominated Film 'Judas and the Black ... ›
- The Final Trailer for 'Scream' Shows New Weapon - Advocate Channel ›
- The 2022 SAG Awards Nominations revealed! See The Full List ... ›
- "ER" Star Mary Mara Dead at 61 - Advocate Channel ›
- How Vivienne Westwood Shaped Punk - Advocate Channel ›