Whether you live in the UK or not, royalty is royalty! Along with the release of The Crown season four, Netflix is gifting fans of the royal family with a mini documentary about Princess Diana.
The Princess flew to New York in 1989 for an important trip that resulted in headlines which told of her kindness and compassion. The public at the time would have assumed, like her family, that the purpose of the trip was to attend parties and shop around at glamorous events.
Instead, Princess Diana set down the crown and instead wore her heart to multiple events that would make a difference. She visited schools and churches to speak with underprivileged children. She even visited hospitals and contributed to breaking down social stigma centering the AIDS crisis.
In the seven minute documentary, rare footage is recovered and compiled to show those few moments of her life.
Princess Diana's life was tragically cut short in an accident in 1997. Much remains a mystery about the occurrence and her family's involvement.
The Netflix series The Crown is a drama inspired by the life of Queen Elizabeth II and real events which took place for the royal family.
Season four is available for streaming now:
- Elizabeth Debicki Set to Play Princess Diana in 'The Crown ... ›
- Dominic West To Play Prince Charles In 'The Crown' - Advocate Channel ›
- Netflix Teases The Upcoming Season of 'The Crown' With First Looks ›
- Here Comes The Bride: 'The Crown' Returns To Netflix For Fourth ... ›
- The Royals Are Back! 'The Crown' Season 4 Trailer - Advocate Channel ›