Punk Princess Avril Lavigne recently opened up about her relationship with musician, Mod Sun.
In a recent issue of People Magazine, Lavigne revealed she was not looking for love when she met Mod Sun. The artist had actually sworn off relationships in 2020, following a bad breakup.
"I was like, 'I need a break from men."
She then met Mod Sun a few days later while collaborating on a song together.
"Then two days later that all went out the window... I just followed my heart."
Lavigne said that the two "just clicked," sharing:
"I was getting out of a big relationship, and for the first time in my life, I thought I should probably be single. I got together with [Mod Sun] to write a song. We just clicked. I was like, 'Should you be doing this?' It was fun and exciting, and I decided, 'F--- it. Life's short.' I'm a Libra. I love love." Lavigne told People
Lavigne and Mod Sun have continued to collaborate since getting together. Mod Sun has co-produced and co-written some songs off of Lavigne's new album "Love Sux," which will be released Feb. 25th.
From Your Site Articles
Related Articles Around the Web
- Mod Sun Shares What He's Learned From Girlfriend Avril Lavigne ... ›
- Avril Lavigne and boyfriend Mod Sun celebrate very special ... ›
- Avril Lavigne & Mod Sun's Relationship Timeline: She Found Her ... ›
- Avril Lavigne Says She 'Tried to Resist' Falling in Love with Mod Sun ... ›
- Avril Lavigne and boyfriend Mod Sun pack on PDA on his birthday ›
- Avril Lavigne Leaning on Mod Sun and Travis Barker with New ... ›
- Avril Lavigne wears all-black leather while getting affectionate with ... ›