Michael B. Jordan 's production company Outlier Society and Amazon Studios created 'A Night at the Drive-In', a nationwide summer screening series focusing on films celebrating multicultural voices in cinema.
A Night At The Drive In
We're partnering with @michaelb4jordan and @Outlier_Society to bring communities a selection of drive-in film scree… https://t.co/9pWf7QYu3t— Amazon Studios (@Amazon Studios) 1593133017
Michael B.Jordan and Amazon Studios launched 'A Night A Drive-In'. This free summer screening series will be at 20 drive-in theaters across America. Beginning Wednesday, July 1, theaters will provide double features curated by Jordan every other week through the end of August. In a statement regarding the series Jordan says:
"With this drive-in summer series, I hope that friends and families are able to not only enjoy, but to learn and grow. Now more than ever, amplifying Black and Brown stories means engaging culture to speak to hearts and minds about the world we live in. As we use this opportunity to reimagine community and proximity, I am excited that these films will be shared and celebrated all across the country."
To view the full schedule to find a screening near you click here . Visit the website to reserve your spot for free!
- Meghan Markle's Message - Advocate Channel ›
- Michael B. Jordan Calls For Change In Hollywood At LA Black Lives ... ›
- Emmy Winner Michael Learned Talks New Film 'Second Acts' - Advocate Channel ›
- Michael B. Jordan Brings 'Static Shock' Back to Life - Advocate Channel ›
- Michael B. Jordan Launches #ChangeHollywood ›