Fans have been waiting for the highly anticipated TODAY Show Music Series which has been a summer tradition for the past 25 years.
The concert series features a variety of artists performing their songs for millions of fans whether they are in person or broadcasted on television. In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, fans feared the concert series would be canceled. TODAY had to get innovative and provide a new way that fans can still enjoy watching their favorite artists, which led the performances to be virtual and better than ever before.
Country music group Lady Antebellum kicked off the series by performing their latest song "Champagne Night". Before their performance, there was a special surprise for a couple of fans. The group surprised a couple of ten years, whose first dance was to "When You Got a Good Thing" by meeting them virtually and also giving them VIP tickets to when their tour resumes. Check out the full video here:
After their fantastic performance, Lady Antebellum surely set the stage for the first ever virtual concert series. This summer's starstudded lineup includes Chance the Rapper, Ricky Martin, Andra Day and many more. Additional performers and never before seen interviews will be added throughout the summer.
For the full list of artists and updates check it out here.
- WATCH: Season 7 #200 - Advocate Channel ›
- WATCH: Season 7 #204 - Advocate Channel ›
- Lady Antebellum Realizes It's Time For A Name Change: 'We are regretful and embarrassed' - Advocate Channel ›
- Savannah Guthrie And Al Roker Reunite To Film 'Today' Show - Advocate Channel ›
- Celebs Create Viral Videos In First Episode Of 'Celebrity Show-Off' - Advocate Channel ›
- Lionel Richie Cancels 2022 European and UK Shows due to Covid-19 - Advocate Channel ›
- Green Day, Yungblud, AJR & More Among Acts Cancelling Shows in Russia - Advocate Channel ›
- Ricky Martin Is Being Sued for $3 Million - Advocate Channel ›