What a sweet way to kick off Mother's Day! Katy Perry sat down for a series from Tastemade called "Tiny Talk" to make teeny tiny vegan apple cider donuts while chatting about school lunches, baby meals, and Mother's Day.
Katy first chatted about the foods her mom made her when she was younger, and then went into other stories about food and family.
Katy Perry on 'Tiny Talk'
The "Daisies" singer also gushed while talking about what her baby with husband Orlando Bloom, Daisy, eats. "She loves her milks, she's had peas, she's had carrots, she's had squash," Perry shared, gasping in delight before saying "she just started eating oatmeal, and it [was] all over her face this morning!"
Katy made her mini donuts using Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar and shared that both her grandmother and mother used it in their cooking when she was growing up.
She also shared a funny anecdote about the fact that her school lunches were so healthy that she didn't have anything good to trade with her friends, and when she went over to their houses she would indulge in their junk food!
Katy wrapped up the episode with her dog, Nugget, in her arms, and shared a sweet message in honor of Mother's Day. "Happy Mother's Day to everyone, especially the new moms! I see you and I love you and you're doing great!"
- SNL Recap: Issa Rae Hosts and Justin Bieber Performs New Song ... ›
- Marley Gifford - Advocate Channel ›
- The Dish - Advocate Channel ›
- Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Star in New Ad Together - Advocate Channel ›
- American Swimmer Katie Ledecky Breaks Olympic Record In 1500m Freestyle - Advocate Channel ›
- Issa Rae Surprises Fans With Marriage - Advocate Channel ›
- Watch Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson Surprise His Mom With a New Home - Advocate Channel ›