Justin Bieber has made his mark not only in the entertainment industry but also in the fashion world. He owns his own clothing line called Drew House which provides a laid back yet fashionable way of wearing streetwear clothing. He is now teaming up with Crocs for his next major project.
The star is dropping his new shoe design tomorrow at 12 pm EST which comes in the signature yellow of his famous clothing brand.
The famous artist shared the news to his 149 million Instagram followers.
Other big names who have teamed up with Crocs include Post Malone, Drew Barrymore, and Luke Combs. Earlier this month, Bieber teased a potential collaboration with the famous footwear company leading many fans to speculate if he would be the next major superstar to join forces.
He captioned the post with the mysterious caption:
There is a limited amount of crocs in supply. Be sure to check out the Crocs website tomorrow at 12 pm tomorrow to purchase the star's comfortable design!
- The nominees for the 2020 People's Choice Awards - Advocate Channel ›
- Celebrity Brand Collaborations You Forgot About - Advocate Channel ›
- Top 5 Music Videos To Come Out During Quarantine - Advocate Channel ›
- Justin Bieber Reschedules World Tour To 2021 - Advocate Channel ›
- Justin Bieber Reflects On His Life In New Album 'Justice' - Advocate Channel ›
- Justin Bieber Becomes First to Hit 1 Billion Streams With 10 Tracks - Advocate Channel ›
- Andrew Garfield and Girlfriend Alyssa Miller Break Up One Month After Red Carpet Debut - Advocate Channel ›