There are plenty of Hollywood headlines to cover as we head into Memorial Day Weekend. Let's get right into it!
The 'Friends' Reunion
It's a reunion that fans have been asking for, and it certainly delivers! The Friends reunion is out now, and our best advice is to bring tissues. Covering everything from special moments to unheard stories from the set, this reunion sets the tone for future reunions of iconic TV shows. Courtney Cox recently shared that:
"It's very emotional and it was great. It was unscripted and it has a ton of surprises."
You can catch the reunion now on HBO Max.
New Jeopardy Guest Host
A new guest host is set to appear on Jeopardy! this week. Actress Mayim Bialik will take the helm for the next two weeks, and the star spoke with our Sonia Isabelle about taking on the iconic role.
"If I only could have one job forever and it was Jeopardy!, I would be a happy women."
Megan Markle's New Book
Meghan Markle has fully stepped away from the Royal limelight and into the world of publishing. Titled "The Bench", the children's book by the Duchess is about the special bond a father and son shares. The book is on sale June 8th.
- jeopardy - Advocate Channel ›
- Shailene Woodley and Aaron Rodgers Are Reportedly Dating ... ›
- Drew Barrymore Presented a Category on 'Jeopardy!' - Advocate Channel ›
- Aaron Rodgers is Jeopardy's Next Guest Host: Here's When to ... ›
- Mayim Bialik Teams Up With National Alliance On Mental Illness To Raise Funds On 'Jeopardy' - Advocate Channel ›